The PECC General Meeting
The General Meeting is the main forum for PECC to develop strategic perspectives to promote the Pacific Community. This includes a broad-based discussion on PECC’s activities.
The General Meeting should ideally take place on an annual basis and the exact schedule of the General Meeting is proposed by the host member committee and decided upon by the Standing Committee.
Participants in the PECC General Meeting are delegates from PECC member committees and observers.
Observers are interested parties or persons who do not belong to PECC member committees.
The agenda for the General Meeting is proposed by the host member committee, developed by the Executive Committee and decided upon by the Standing Committee.
The organization of the General Meeting is the responsibility of the host member committee with the assistance of the PECC International Secretariat.
- 2023 PECC XXX, Seattle: Achieving a Sustainable and Inclusive Asia-Pacific through Innovation (Hybrid)
- 2022 PECC XXIX, Bangkok: Asia Pacific Economy beyond Thailand APEC 2022 (Hybrid)
- 2021 PECC XXVIII, New Zealand: Revitalizing the Regional Economy and ensuring Sustainable and Inclusive Societies (Webinar)
- 2020 PECC XXVII, Kuala Lumpur: Optimising Human Potential Towards a Future of Shared Prosperity and Sustainability in Times of Covid-19 (Webinar)
- 2019 PECC XXVI, Vina Del Mar: Multi-stakeholder Dialogue on APEC towards 2020 and beyond
- 2018 PECC XXV, Jakarta: Global Disorder: The Need for New Regional Architecture and Business Model?
- 2017 PECC XIV, Hanoi: Vision for an Asia-Pacific Partnership for the 21st Century
- 2015 PECC XXIII, Manila: Growth Engines for the 21st Century: Achieving Balanced, Inclusive, and Sustainable Growth
- 2014 PECC XXII, Beijing: Economic Cooperation in the Asia-Pacific: 2014 and Beyond
- 2013 PECC XXI, Vancouver: Canada-Asia 2013: Navigating Asia’s Future, Charting Canada’s Strategy
- 2011 PECC XX, Washington, D.C: State of the Region.
- 2010 PECC XIX Tokyo: PECC at 30: A New Vision for APEC and Toward Further Regional Economic Cooperation,
- 2009 PECC XVIII, Washington, D.C: Crisis and Recovery: Regional and Global Roles for Asia-Pacific Economies
- 2007 PECC XVII, Sydney: Managing the Challenges of Growth
- 2005 PECC XVI, Seoul: Towards a Pacific Community: Renewing the Commitment
- 2003 PECC XV, Bandar Seri Begawan: Securing the Future: a Strategic Path for the Next Decade
- 2001 PECC XIV, Hong Kong: Managing Globalisation in the 21st Century
- 1999 PECC XIII, Manila: The Pacific E-conomy in the 21st Century
- 1997 PECC XII, Santiago: Transpacific Partnership: Implementing Trade & Investment Opportunity
- 1995 PECC XI, Beijing: Asia-Pacific Initiatives for Global Prosperity: Trade Liberalization and Development Cooperation
- 1994 PECC X, Kuala Lumpur
- 1992 PECC IX San Franscisco: Open Regionalism: A Pacific Model for Global Economic Cooperation
- 1991 PECC VIII, Singapore: Pacific Response to Global Challenges
- 1989 PECC VII, Auckland
- 1988 PECC VI, Osaka
- 1986 PECC V, Vancouver
- 1985 PECC IV, Seoul
- 1983 PECC III, Bali
- 1982 PECC II, Bangkok
- 1980 PECC I, Canberra